From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jennie
Facer
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to calm a dog during thunder storms, was RE: Lightning alert

I won’t try to keep this thread going, but thanks so much to Richard. I will go
way beyond to defend these wonderful creatures! I wasn’t trying to start a
flame fight or anuything like that. Thanks for clearing it all up.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/AEE70401-1EF4-4049-BB03-A51D2A8F91A9%40gmail.com.