Please, would you mind me asking the price you got it for?
Thanks.
Maria

On 2. 7. 2020 15:45, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Remember that the Airpods will not switch seamlessly/automatically and
instantly between your iPhone and Apple Watch.
They are Apple's own product and are supposed the most advanced Bluetooth
earbuds out there yet pretty much any other Bluetooth headset will do this so I
am not quite sure how this works and how Apple justifies this. I have a Voyager
Edge single earpiece and if I pair it to both my iPhone and Apple Watch, I can
be listening to an audio book on my iPhone using the earpiece and as soon as I
do something on my watch the book stops and it switches to my watch, once I
stop the book plays again as soon as the watch locks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mária
Orovcíková
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thinking of getting airpods and wondering what the differences are
between the versions

Hi Sieghard and all,
Yes, I need a wireless headset that can be instantly and seamlesly switched
between my Iphone and Apple watch.
When I checked and compared prices of Plantronics and airpods, the airpods cost
about 30 euros more than Plantronics here in Slovakia, to not decided yet which
model I am going to buy.
Please, Are there any other models available that has this feature?
Thanks in advance.
Maria