Multifinger gestures are available in Android 11, but I already considered
Android to be a very good alternative. In fact, although I think multifinger
gestures are a good thing, I don't think they're going to change people's
opinion about Android. It's not like it turns the Android gesture set into a
clone of VoiceOver, and it's not like you couldn't already get around the angle
gestures in Android if you didn't like them.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail