From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 3:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: for Joshua

I've never heard of apple accessibility refusing to help you if you weren't up
to date.  I didn't update my iPhone for almost a year and I had no trouble
having apple help me with any issues.  Shirley Sorry you had that experience.

On 8/30/20, sherrywells1...@gmail.com <sherrywells1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Christopher wasn't saying he didn't believe you.  He was saying he
> didn't know why you would think Apple could not refuse to help you
> unless you were on a more current version.  Reread his post more carefully.
>
> Sherry Wells

>>> o
>>> ups.g
>>> oogle.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F19FC0DAD-6561-46E9-BEC8-
>>> 5299947E67C4%2540gmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C09f4dea9eb354a
>>> c0d33408d84b995c26%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C
>>> 637342469326983399&amp;sdata=yb61lL%2BZnwqSQtu%2FgkUBXAtkjmCdqL5P
>>> 1Q7wR5fUppc%3D&amp;reserved=0.

>>> archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%
>>> 7C
>>>>
>>> 09f4dea9eb354ac0d33408d84b995c26%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaa
>>> a%7C
>>>>
>>> 1%7C0%7C637342469326983399&amp;sdata=1ra6aiigsb3Vmsw6rJ1OxrLYHlj73Z
>>> CV4

>>> https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgr
>>> o
>>> ups.g
>>> oogle.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F023101d67d82%252439eb49f0%2524
>>> adc1ddd0%2524%2540gmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C09f4dea9eb354
>>> ac0d33408d84b995c26%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7
>>> C637342469326983399&amp;sdata=dktRBpuWcgpXyNTFcaFfuvdVc5mTyF4dgo
>>> wCg4ttGlk%3D&amp;reserved=0.

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR17MB19814775E90DF841
>>> 6F945C1DB7520%40MWHPR17MB1981.namprd17.prod.outlook.com.

>>> O%3DWbhpZ%2BPEjphWkZetvaCEfGemEE0A%40mail.gmail.com.

>>> 853824CC7EE1%40gmail.com.

>>> XVh1g%2BQWynUzA2P3vVfhXC4G%2BLZ4eA%40mail.gmail.com.

>>> C2E1AA3F31E5%40gmail.com.

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9u2AbOEM%2BW71AiQA
>>> 4Z%3Dj%3DYKRkkir2A63pQy1i7wmxmT5A%40mail.gmail.com.

>>> 766D8EB132DA%40comcast.net.

>>> C07884D3A570%40comcast.net.

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7.0.1.0.2.20200829144528.0
>>> 2
>>> 30d
>>> c58%40comcast.net.

>>> 4DC57852E5CE%40comcast.net.
>>>
>>> --
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V
>>> iPhone list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
>>> list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
>>> contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
>>> list itself.

>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> ---
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.