Oh, but "They" Because I have AppleCare+ on it, & it would be a Bad PR Move not to Support it. Pressuring a Consumer to Update a SoftwareVersion, which "They" (Apple) deemed ReadyFor PublicRelease . It's MyRight, as a Consumer Not to Update MyDevice'sSoftware & there isn't AnyWhere in AppleCare+ that Sayz that I must, & I Called & CheckedWith Apple's AppleAccessibility TelephoneSupport, & "They" indicated that I wouldn't Be Denied & that's that.