From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Shirley
Baker
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 2:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: for Joshua

I didn't think it up. This is what they told me and I can't help what your
opinion might be but this particular person would not help me unless I updated
my phone at that time. Whatever you believe is not my problem. I'm just telling
you what that person said so I did what they told me to do and have ever since.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/22ABD8FF-5CB2-477B-B226-6230F03BF206%40comcast.net.