I have been running the beta on my iPhone 7 Plus, and throughout the entire
cycle, I never noticed anything strange about battery drain. Yesterday, I
downloaded what I presume was the golden master. When I went to bed last night,
my phone had the airplane mode on and Wi-Fi off. Screen was locked. I don’t
remember exactly what my battery was, but I know it was way over 50. I got up
this morning to a dead battery. 0%. I charged it up to 100, and now, it’s down
in the 40s again. I’ve been using it, but not that much. And I always leave the
screen locked when the phone is not in use. This battery drain is astonishing.
I just put iOS 14 on my other phone, a Xr, so I guess I’ll see what happens.
Strange that all the way through the cycle I didn’t have any issues, but now
it’s not good at all.