I bit the bullet and reset my watch. I don't think you can clear up enough
space on a Series 3 to avoid reseting. I removed everything that it seemed
possible to remove. It took quite a while to transfer the update, but it's
certanly worth doing. I'm still setting things up how I like but it's all
goig quite smoothly.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 6:16 AM Greg Wocher <gwoc...@gwocher.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am having the same issue. Even if I delete all my apps I cannot get
> enough space free. I even removed some of the faces and that did not even
> free up enough space. This is frustrating because I don’t won’t to have to
> reset my watch just to get the update.
>
> Greg Wocher
>

> On Sep 17, 2020, at 2:10 AM, Simon A Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:
>
> Contact apple and discuss it with them as the s3 is meant to take the
> watch os 7 version.

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2020/04/personal-power-ios-edition.html?m=1
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Check out my blog at: