From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 5:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Caution against following advice to reset settings when reporting
iOS 14 issues to Apple Accessibility

Hello Cristobal,

I have not yet updated my beloved 8 Plus to iOS 14 and do not plan on doing so
anytime soon.

However, I have updated my iPad to iPad OS 14 and am not experiencing any of
the focus issues, reported on the list.

Question:  Does disabling Scene Description mode resolve the VoiceOver focus
problem?

I ask because doing so on my iPad made VoiceOver perform as expected.

Mark