Link to the app is:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nautilus-trainer-2/id1110379529
Bowflex, Nautilus, Schwinn, etc. They're all the same company. I do believe
that the app comes up as made by Bowflex, but the app's called
NautilusTrainer-2.
It hasn't been updated in two years, but as of right now and even after
upgrading to iOS 14, it's still working fine.
Note, you can only review your workout stats via the app. You can't do anything
like select programs on it or anything.
Had mine for going on three years. The guy who came to set it up rang the door
one evening and after an awkward few moments at the front door where we had
trouble communicating with each other, we both realized that. One, I was blind
and two, he was deaf. After we sorted that out, we just communicated via our
iPhones and iMessages. Technology man...
As far as the treadmill itself...
It's been a while since we set it up and regarding Bluetooth connectivity, my
sighted wife dealt with it. If memory serves, there's a Bluetooth button on the
machine, but again, we did it once and haven't had to worry about it since.
There are up to four profiles you can set up. For convenience, we have my
profile set up as the first one since I’m the one who uses it the most. All
that she did. You can enter in your age, weight etc. That's done on the machine
itself and not the app.

Good luck.

Cristóbal