I don’t know why any blind people would want the really massive phones either.
But I will say that I have appreciated the extra battery life in the 10Rand
even in my 7+, before it got iOS 14 and drains faster than it used to. It’s
worth it to me to get the plus size phone to get the extra battery. But not the
max. That’s insane in my view. And it’s mega expensive.

Sent from my iPhone