From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Form letter to iOS developers

Hi Christina,

I am not aware of such a letter, but it really isn't hard to start a
dialogue with a developer. I have done so many times and typically just
start out by explaining that I am a blind user of an iPhone 4S and that
because of Apple's commitment to Accessibility along with the lack of other
fully accessible devices the iPhone and iDevices in general have become the
smartphone of choice in the visually impaired community. I also usually
mention Viphone which now has over 1,300 members and then I just explain
that I have installed said developer's app and find it is hard to use
because of unlabeled buttons or whatever other Voiceover issues there may
be. If it is something that I think could benefit others I mention that as a
developer may be more interested in improving accessibility if he can get
some sales out of it.