From: 'Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 11:52:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: when on a zoom call, can voiceover users use the
chat within the zoom app?

hi Dave,
I know that when one is on a zoom call and the chat field is open, that you can
mute the sounds coming from the chat field by turning off VoiceOver speech with
a three finger double tap. Just remember to turn it back on when your zoom
meeting is over.
Best, Keith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/28fddd%24epasvj%40ironport10.mayo.edu.