From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Cristobal Muñoz
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 8:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The magic fix to the iOS 14 Voiceover focus issue and all else
which plagued me

Well, well, would you look at that. All the sudden. Everything or at least
everything I’ve played with so far has become much more stable.
I have still encountered a situation or two where VO still gets stuck on an
element (the Amazon seller app for example), but no where nearly as much as
before with this keyboard setting toggled to off.
Thanks for the tip.