True, but the subject line talks about the right way to return Amazon packages.
Unfortunately, the original email has been purged from the thread, but I don't
recall it saying that there was only one right way. Dropping something off at
Kohl's might be the right way if you're going there anyway.

BTW, I do find it interesting that just because we can order items from Amazon
using our phone that this makes it on topic for this list. 😉

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail