it. That's my teacher mode there, as this is what I would say to a student of
mine with any new feature or process on computer or iphone.
Matthew

On Nov 11, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

And why would you want to do that? Sorry, just curious? For me Face Id work I
would say 99% of the time and I think it's a huge pain in the finger so to
speak if I had to type in my 6-digit passcode each time I want to unlock my
phone. Even if you go with a 4-digit passcode it's still inconvenient, after
all, you use Touch Id so why wouldn't you want to use Face Id.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 4:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Face I.D

When I get a new iPhone, I'm not going to use face ID at all, just a passcode.
I was talking to someone recently at apple accessibility and they told me, that
I have a choice whether to use face ID at all.
This was something I didn't know about.  I have the choice of using face ID,
using a passcode, or turning off all security together where my iPhone wouldn't
lock at all.  I would never turn off security all together, so when I get a new
iPhone, I'm not going to enable face ID, but just use a passcode to unlock my
iPhone.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson