Which one did you get from amazon?  I saw one h800 for $69 and another
for $119.  They both sounded like the same headset to me.  That isn't
a bad price for a headset $69.  I'm glad you could purchase extra
dongles.  I had a wireless headset and I lost the dongle so I couldn't
use my headset anymore.  My headset didn't have bluetooth, it just
connected to my computer.  I've got a very nice headset now with a
hardwired connection that works well for skype and zoom.  I like it
very much.  It was some kind of sting headset.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson