It's not always that it's not on sale but due to exchange rate the price is
still to high.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2021 3:09 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Mostly For Shane - Issue, privacy questions and suggestion for
SuperSense

I've never understood why when an app is on sale in the U.S., it often is not
in other countries.
I'm in the U.S. so it doesn't impact me directly, but it sure seems like it
should go on sale in all countries in which it is sold.

But, then again, I know all about "should" and how often maybe something should
be a certain way, but isn't.

I'm glad to see such a quick response on the issue of privacy.

Very good.

Richard, in the U.S.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep
space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was
young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

* I'm not the card shark