Of course.  Just follow the instructions given.

- Brad -

On Jan 29, 2021, at 12:17, Duane Steele <duanestee...@gmail.com> wrote:

I contacted Apple and they said it couldn't be resolved. Does your idea work
with already purchased shows in HD format?

<http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5C335B4D-9860-4163-9AEF-E168BA6345AA%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5C335B4D-9860-4163-9AEF-E168BA6345AA%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.