From: Kait Forbes
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 11:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: In need of assistance

Good morning everyone,

Okay, Let me give you a bit of background.  I Care for my Grandmother, she is
my mom.  With recent illness she is now almost totally blind.  I need to Help
her get some kind of handle on things so I am starting with her phone.  I need
help and I am told this is one of the groups that can do this for us.  With
your help I too will have the knowledge to assist her.  I bought her the iPhone
 SE 2nd. generation. It says it has the version iso 14.5 with that in mind
Please , How in the world can I set this up for her?  Many thanks for your help
and support here.
Kait

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAJ5tez-zx4xo0%2B_Y1JKct%3DLWdDmAjLsdJiUvoL74NTJzquDZmg%40mail.gmail.com.