From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Debbie
Downey
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 3:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bank of America App

Thank you Les.

Perhaps it’s the iPhone 8 that is the problem.

Actually it was my husband’s phone that we were trying to do this on so I’ll
see if he wants to work on it again!

I don’t remember which tab we went into but we were looking at alerts to see
about modifying those and that is where we couldn’t find a back button nor a
button to sign out and the tabs on the bottom were not the same as on the home
screen.

Maybe I’ll put the app on my phone which is also an iPhone 8 and work with it
some more.

Thanks again!

Debbie