It's not illegal if you convert the book you purchased, especially now that Audible has made it difficult to put books on our Streams, Treks, etc.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 5/25/2021 1:27 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I have heard of a couple of these programs that you can use to strip off the
digital rights management from audible recordings. But it’s not legal, because
when you do that, you are violating the terms of service that you agreed to in
order to purchase the rights to use the books.

Sent from my iPhone