From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 8:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bose frames

They are sunglasses which have speakers and microphones built into the arms or
whatever you call these things which go from the frame around the lenses to
your ear.
Personally I wouldn't be interested simply because I am completely blind and I
don't see the need for wearing glasses, I'd much rather use the Aftershokz if I
want audio which doesn't cover my ears.