for me I wear sunglasses to prevent being poked in the eye by low branches.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cristobal Muñoz" <cristobalm...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: Bose frames

I wear tinted glasses when out and about sometimes to keep the wind and or dust out of my eyes and being blind, I and I'm guessing others may have the same experience where you get tired of keeping your eyes open and you're just more comfortable sometimes with your eyes closed depending on the situation or circumstance and don’t' want to be bothered with questions on whether you're awake or if something's wrong etc. While I'm mildly intrigued with these Bose frames, I too prefer the Aftershokz concept and keeping my ears open and unobstructed. That and I've got a big noggin. So the frames would probably be a tight fit for me anyway.