Greetings. A quick update on my situation. I went to the Apple Store
over the weekend and ended up buying a couple of extra lightning
earbuds. AS someone mentioned, they are the best option currently for
the sound and price. I'm kind of a sound/headphone snob, and it
doesn't seem like there's a better option out there. Unfortunately,
Apple holds the market on their earbuds. Something else I don't agree
with them on, but not enough to go wireless or to another platform.
I'm not an audiophile, nor am I willing to spend more than $30 on
headphones, but I am picky on how headphones feel and sound. I guess
it comes down to me being a huge lover of music and how it sounds.
Anyway, there you go.

Kindly,
Wayne Merritt