Actually, Diane, I like it way better than a Home Button.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Diane Giannetti
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 8:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: now that the apple event is finnished what about those of us who
still are running the older phones? I am running the i phone 8.

Let’s try this again. I sent it out before I got a chance to correct it. Those
who use the home button really do not need to be afraid of switching over and
not have the home button. It’s just a matter of sliding up or down to get what
you need to get to and it has the haptics so you will know where you’re at.
It’s not bad at all. It isn’t.

Sent from Diane's awesome iPhone!

        On Sep 14, 2021, at 8:08 PM, Esther Levegnale