From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lisa
Belville
Sent: September 20, 2021 11:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App for counting steps

Hi.  I have used Pedometer ++ on the original iPhone SE and now on the 12 Pro
and I haven't noticed foot tapping or keyboard use adding to step count.  I've
experimented with this before and the only times steps register is when the
phone is in a pocket or on the waste area, like it would be in a holster or in
a fanny pack.  I can't speak about the native pedometer because I've never used
it, but the Pedometer ++ app is accessible and has worked well for me.

Lisa

Lisa Belville

missktlab1...@frontier.com<mailto:missktlab1...@frontier.com>