  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 9:00 AM
  Subject: RE: App for counting steps

  Hi Kay,

  As for a resource to tell you about the new things in 14, there is Ann
Dresner’s book from National Braille Press, there is the blog from
Applevis.com which is an exercise in great patience to wade through.  There
are podcast too probably, but you are welcome to keep asking the questions
as they arise.

  As for setting up the steps.  If you want to do it on your phone with no
added aps, open the Health app and explore its settings/setup and enable
step counting, etc.

  It is pretty complete.

  You could also install Pedometer++, in case the punctuation isn’t read
that is pedometer then two plus signs with no spaces.

  HTH,

  Richard

  “Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with
it.” – Jane Wagner

  My Web site: https://www.turner42.com