Check out Jabra extreme! It is an excellent one.
Godwin

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Casey
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: a good blu tooth ear piece for the IPhone

Hi I am using an I Phone 4.
I am threw Verizon wireless.
Can you recommended for me a good ear piece that I can get that will be
good for use with my I Phone?
That will give me access to all of voice over and that will make it easy
to answer and end calls when using it?
Also one that will give me the best voice clarity during A call?
I am looking at the Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset.
What do you all think of this headset?
Thank you all and I will look forward to reading your responses on this.

--
Casey