I have not tried it yet, but do you have a meeting in progress when you
activate the link on the Windows or Android device?
I think the meeting has to be in progress; which I'm guessing means two devices
have to be talking first.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." --
Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Oct 31, 2021, at 4:10 AM, 'Harry Bell' via VIPhone