Sounds like they would either have to decide if it would be worth it
and take it apart and see what is going on to whatever extent they
could or just swap it out for another one or tell you tuff *** in some
manner. Seriously though, of course we can only speculate on the cause
or the Apple authorized solution. I really hope they do get it
together soon with these quality control issues. It is not acceptable
for the consumer to have to take the consequence of  quality control
issues. What was it they meant again about that ultra precision of the
new IPhone? The thing built to such a high standard?