From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Cris Ali
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2022 11:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Face ID Revisited

I used face id for less than one month, then I decided to switch back to
setting a code because I believe it is much safer. I use my phone for a lot of
financial transactions, including banking, shopping, stocks etc… If a thief got
hold of my iPhone, all of what he needs to do is to direct the camera at my
face, after that he will have full access to my life.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Fazil M. <mfa...@outlook.com