The google home doesn't work any more with bluetooth.  I bought myself
a fourth generation echo and it works so much better with bluetooth.
I can listen to audible books from the audible app on my phone, and
things like audio dramas sound very good through my echo.  The
problems the google home has with bluetooth, is one reason why I
bought my fourth generation echo.  I also got a great deal on it.  It
was originally $100 and I got it for $60.  The sound on my echo is
great as well.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson