Half of the usefulness of iPhones is iOS. To get the biggest bang for
your money, go with the most recent processor. These phones would be
from the 13 series and the SE 2022. The original SE was introduced in
2016 and is still receiving updates six years later.  I have the
iPhone Mini and love the small size and the 512 GB of storage. I plan
on transferring most of my music to this phone and buying a great
sounding Marshall Bluetooth speaker to play it on. The highest storage
level for the SE 2022 is 256 GB.

Kelly