I heard today that when talking to someone at apple accessibility,
that the 13 pro iPhone goes up to one terabyte in size.  The cost for
this phone is about $1500.  Of course this price doesn't include apple
care, or any tax.  Who knows, maybe this time next year, there might
even be a phone with 2 terabytes of storage.  When it comes to good
sounding bluetooth speakers, I like my fourth generation echo, and my
bose speaker.  I've also got an anker motion+ that has very good sound
especially with the bass boost button.  Tribit also makes some very
nice speakers as well.  I've got a 30 watt speaker from zoetree that
sounds quite nice as well.  There's a w-king 80 watt speaker I'd love
to try out as well.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson