From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 6:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Aira and Be my eyes

I use be my eyes all the time.  It is a great app.  If I need to find out what
a can of soup is or something like that, it is great.  I've never used IRA
before.  I like be my eyes because it is totally free.
I don't see what is so special about so called trained volunteers anyway.  The
folks at be my eyes have always been very helpful and more then able to help
me.  I don't think I've had a bad experience with any volunteer I've had.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9u%2BUKyMggdK-61_BOx9N59V6EtGhz1_7To4sh_nP9%3Dwyw%40mail.gmail.com.