Hello Jen,
I've taken a look at the music app in control centre, I can't for the
life of me figure out how to submit a track.
I see an empty list, a history, and the option to back up the list to
the cloud.  If you would rather answer off list to avoid traffic, that
is ok, please don't feel you have to address this at all.

Many thanks.

email address below.
Joe.
patonpl...@gmail.com if you want to use it.