That sounds like a good idea, Reggie.

Carolyn, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
regina alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 1:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Signature suggestion

What I will do, sign by hand. Thanks. I wasn’t sure if there was a way, but I
thought there probably was not. Thanks again for the help.

Reggie Alvarado

On Sep 27, 2022, at 12:59 PM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net>
wrote:

In settings, mail, signatures you can set a unique signature for each email
address.

Once you get in there, I think the prompts are pretty clear, but if you have
questions, let me know.

Richard, USA.

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com <https://www.turner42.com/>

🦅