You can always do a screen recording and send it to Apple to show them the
issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: stopping dictation

Anyway, I think Apple thinks I’m stupid maybe because they obviously cannot
replicate on their end in regards to Siri and dictation which I think they
should be able to but I think it’s hit or miss with Apple accessibility. you
know, priorities. but I guess if we all just keep doing what we do in regards
to reporting these issues, maybe they’ll get to it like someone else said in
the thread. Much faster hopefully. I know dictation has been really messy for a
very long time, but so has Siri. At least since version 16 I have version
16.1.1. I went from version 15 the last iteration of version 15 to 16.1.1 and
that’s when I discovered issues.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E61701DE-AEF7-42A9-AA30-AFBC9308C139%40gmail.com.