From: Netatmo Support [mailto:contact-supp...@netatmo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:30 AM
To: siegh...@hotmail.ca
Subject: RE: WiFi connection problem

Hi,

This short email to let you know we have reproduced the Wifi issue with an
Airport been set-up behind a Netgear router. I hope we will be able to provide
a fix next week.

Thanks for your patience

fred

I was hesitant to recommend the Netatmo Weather Station at first because of the
problem I have, but their support has been exemplary and somebody else on the
list also bought one and had no issues setting it up and I also connected it to
somebody elses WiFi easily (they were using an Airport Extreme WiFi router). It
is apparent that this only affects a small number of users with somewhat
unusual network setups and Netatmo is certainly doing their best to fix that.
Together with their willingness and promise to make Voiceover improvements in
their app I think this company definitely deserves anybody’s support. Of course
not everybody wants a wireless weather station, but if you do, Netatmo is
currently the only one I know of that can be accessed on your iPhone with an
app.

And please, before you ask what the Netatmo Weather Station is, please search
the archives for “Netatmo” it’s a unique name and all my posts were in the last
2 or so weeks, so it should be very easy to find and I explained it all before.
You can, of course, always go to www.Netatmo.com and read up about it on their
website.