From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Netatmo Weather Station WiFi connection problem

Hello List,

Just a brief update regarding the problems I've been having getting my
Netatmo Weather Station to connect to my WiFi.

I just received the following message from Netatmo support after they told
me earlier this week they would try and reproduce the issue by setting up a
network similar to mine with a Netgear router and Airport Express: