Hi Reggie,

Most people I think have a router which nowadays also has the capability to
create your WiFi network. I have a router which does not have integrated
WiFi, well, at least I do now, next week I get new routers for my business
and home and they will also have WiFi. Anyhow, because my routers currently
don't have WiFi, I use an Airport Express which is plugged into the router
and which in turn creates the WiFi network. You can think of it like when in
the old days people had stereo amplifiers and separate radio tuners for AM
and FM radio. You had an amplifier and connected to it was a separate tuner
with a cable. Nowadays just about everybody has either a stereo or home
theatre receiver which is an amplifier that has an AM/FM tuner built into
it.

Similarly a WiFi capable router has the WiFi radio/component built into the
router, it's all in the same box whereas mine is a router and separate WiFi
unit (the Airport Express). Sorry for the long explanation, but I can't help
it *smile*.

Anyhow, if you have a router with WiFi at home which most of us do because
we have iPhones, you should have absolutely no issues with the Netatmo
Weather Station to connect to your WiFi. As I said, when I took it to the
store in my town where they sell all the Apple stuff, they connected it to
their WiFi and it was all done in 2 minutes. Just keep in mind that the
setup wizard is currently not accessible, so you would need sighted help,
but once it is connected the information is stored in the unit and you will
never have to do this again unless you change the name or password of your
WiFi network.

The iPhone app is mostly accessible, a bit cluttered and you currently can't
get the minimum and maximum temperature readings from the previous day, but
as I said before, the company is awesome and have told me they are looking
into making Voiceover improvements in an update in the next 4-6 weeks.

I will continue to report about the progress and will become one of their
Beta Testers although I won't be able to post much about beta versions of
the app officially as developers don't want that. I have, however, a good
feeling about these guys, they are responsive and willing.