Yes my notifications came back this morning. so it does take a little time to get things working again after reinstalling weather gods.
On 12/18/2022 8:11 AM, Vicky Collins wrote:
When I got my notifications back, I went and deleted a city I no longer needed. When I did that, though, for a few hours after that, I still got that city notifications. I’m only saying this because possibly it may take a few hours for your notifications to come back. That’s only a thought, though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2022, at 9:10 PM, Gordon <gor...@gordonradio.com> wrote:

Well I did everything suggested there in that article with no luck. Completely reinstalled and restored purchases. I don't have a weather gods current subscription, however I do have the grandfathered plan from when I first bought it several years ago. Restoring purchases brought that functionality back, but no notifications. I enabled the daily summary to arrive at 7:00 PM and nothing came at 7:00.

On 12/17/2022 1:15 PM, Vicky Collins wrote:

I’m not a member of AppleVis, but I really should have looked there. For, if I had, I would have found this thread:

https://applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/weather-gods-summary-notification

*From: *Anna Dresner <mailto:wadres...@att.net>
*Sent: *Saturday, December 17, 2022 1:39 PM
*To: *VIPhone Mailing List <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject: *Re: I no longer receive notifications from Weather Gods app

Hi,

Another thing to try is choosing the Pause Notifications button, then choosing the one to resume.

Best,

Anna

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/11098FB3-36B3-410B-925E-BDCE3DD90BCA%40att.net.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D174F685-3F06-49C6-8082-082C50BFCE38%40hxcore.ol <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D174F685-3F06-49C6-8082-082C50BFCE38%40hxcore.ol?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/12c3017b-9a63-1817-6daa-ef567e2cdc81%40gordonradio.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/12c3017b-9a63-1817-6daa-ef567e2cdc81%40gordonradio.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F05DDEE8-D156-425F-9630-CA5D4A239E89%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F05DDEE8-D156-425F-9630-CA5D4A239E89%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.