I have the iPhone 8, running IOS 16.2. Weather Gods support sent me a link to
an article about things to try if you've stopped receiving notifications. The
first ones don't apply: my phone is not on Do Not Disturb; notifications are
not inadvertently turned off, and my news and delivery apps still send me
notifications. The article refers to a "reset network settings" under General
settings. I find no such thing. I am coming close to deciding that the app is
becoming too complicated to be workable and that I should cancel my
subscription and uninstall.
Here's the link to the article:
httpsccwwwddtenorshare.com/ios-16/ios-16-notifications-are-no-longer-showing-upddhtml
Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.comOn Dec 20, 2022 10:21 AM, "Vicki W."