I uninstalled, rebooted the phone, and re-installed Weather Gods twice. I
checked settings within the app; it said notifications needed to be enabled in
the Settings app. When I opened Settings, Notifications and looked for Weather
Gods on the list, it didn't show up. It should have appeared right after the
native weather app. When I tried using Search at the top of the settings
screen, several things like looked like filenames containing Weather Gods,
Acknowledgements, and other verbiage appeared.
For now, I have removed the app from my phone and canceled my subscription.
Notifications still come in from my news and delivery apps. I suggest all of us
who have had this problem write to the developer, as I have done. I further
suggest we allow this topic to die unless a Weather Gods update comes out.
Respectfully,

Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.comOn Dec 21, 2022 11:13 PM, Dennis Long