From: vipho...@googlegroups.com <vipho...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alan
Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 5:05 PM
To: vipho...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Charging Your New Phone, Anyone?

Hi Mark,

I don't leave my iPhone 13 Mini on a charger when not in use but I do have it
connected to a charger when I go to bed at night. I would recommend you go to
Settings, Battery, Battery health and charging and make sure Optimized battery
charging is turned on. On that same screen, you can check what your battery's
maximum capacity is and mine is at 94% after a year and two months of use which
I'm satisfied with.

Enjoy your new iPhone 14 Pro and all the best getting it customized exactly to
your liking.

Alan Lemly