Hello, yes, you would be correct about these plans. However, they have a plan
cod unlimited plus which I would activate if I chose to go overseas. Which
would offset the cost for these charges. And I also, have a plan like your
friend in Germany. Or I had to have Internet service at my residence before
getting on their mobile service.