From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mohib
Anwar Rafay
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2023 2:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: bluetooth and typing while using voiceove3r

@Mr. Ed, presently i have Jabra Evolve 2 65 which is an upgrade over evolve 65.
This jabra evolve 2 65 also comes with a daungle to connect to the headset
along with direct bluetooth connection. It has all the features those are
present in 2 75 except active noise cancellation and voice through.
But what i am concerned with is that, despite of having a dongle, it does not
behave like 2.4ghz headset. There is no difference between connecting the
headset with laptop in bluetooth mode or through dongle. I just want to
confirm, are you sure that 2 75 has 2.4ghz mode of connecting through the
dongle? I see only USB dongle connection under its describtion. I have not seen
2.4ghz connection in jabra headsets so far. Correct me if i have wrong
information.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919999996464