From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 11:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri’s selective hearing problem still prevails at the end of the
iOS 16 cycle

Perfect example. And I bet if I tried that on my old phone which I can’t
because it no longer has a Sim, it would probably work perfectly. I’m not
buying this business about the new tone and the delay being the cause. I
interact with Siri the same way all the time. So if it’s the problem with the
tone or the speaking delay not being long enough, I should have the problem
consistently. But there are certain things that it never ever gets wrong. And
the App Store is the most glaringly obvious one. It never misses opening the
App Store.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DCE0744C-107E-4CE5-86DD-F18800D2EA6E%40gmail.com.