From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2023 2:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Watch face input wanted

I have a couple of questions for you.  What are PIM complications?  Now as far
as messing around with different faces, a lot of faces won't let you add
certain complications in the places you want to add them.  How can you figure
out what can go where without wasting a lot of time and then discovering that
it isn't available?  Thanks for any input.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

Our tongue can accuse,
and carry bad news.